Sunday, March 4, 2007

And then there was Blog...

I am Jeebuz. This is my blog.

I could say welcome.

I could say I'm all chirpy and so enourmously happy that you have seen my blog, honestly I am, and that your little visit will mean so much to me and possibly, yes, quite possibly change the way I look at the world and even, gods willing, live my life.

But quite honestly, Im not that worried about it. More than likley, I don't know you. Post if you want, but yeah, don't go out of your way if the content of this blog does not interest you. We will be as passing ships in the night. Hi, hello, begone.

BUT remember- in this world of computer anomnity, random names- hidden identity, do not go at liberty to abuse or insult those you meet, even if it is in a somewhat non-existent way. Although I do not know you, and you not I, manners should be universal.

Cut me, and do I not bleed pixels?

Yours in virtual sincerity
-Jeebuz

No comments: